Co2 Dragster Wheels - Project Hobby Wheels with 1/8" Hole Made for Co2 Dragster Cars, Mousetrap Vehicle Kits, Electric Vehicle Kits, Hobby Kits, Educational Projects, and Class Room Activities (Sold in Packs of 100)
- Durable Plastic wheels with the cool spoke design.
- 1/8” or .125” Diameter hole the will fit any steel, aluminum, or wood axle.
- The 1/8” hole is hidden on the outside and is made so the axle doesn’t go all the way through the wheel.
- Multiple color options to fit everyone's personality, design, school colors or personal preferences.
- Made and Spec'd to be legally used in Co2 Dragster competitions.
- Hands-on education is how the top educators teach their students. By building kits in class your students will feel and learn with their hands and minds which engraves the lesson in the student's mind in a fun memorable way while giving them real-world hands-on experience.
We have multiple color options available.
Our quality plastic wheels are designed for speed, looks, and performance. They made of durable polypropylene, constructed in one piece, and allow for a 1/8" diameter axle. We offer these in two styles, with spokes, and with holes so the designer can choose according to your car design. The hole style wheels have axle holes that go all the way through so they can be hidden under the body and used in any car design.
We also carry other educational supplies like axles, straws, paint, and more, so please look around and let us know how we can help.
Place a Purchase Order:
If you are a school or business and you're needing to turn your order into a purchase order we can handle that.
All you have to do is call us at 800-469-8070 between 9am-5pm and we will take care of it for you.
We will create the Purchase Order over the phone and send you a copy for approval. Once it's approved we will fill it and send you the invoice.
Pick your products:
You can easily use our store to make a list of products you want to purchase or if you are'nt sure what you need or want just call us and we can help with that as well.
For all other questions:
Reach us directly at 1-800-469-8070
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax us at: 620-232-3845
Shipping your order may take up to two business days to ship once the order is received.
Orders placed on a holiday or over the weekend will be shipped within 2 business days of the next business work day. Orders placed after 12pm will be filled during the next business day.
If you have questions or special request you can email us at email@example.com
Receiving your order:
We ask that you inspect your order as soon as it arrives to check for damage that may have occured during shipping.
If your shipment is damaged we ask that you let us know ASAP. We insure most orders but in order to reimburse you we have to turn it to the carrier within 7 days from receipt.
After that there's nothing they will do. Also at times we will marry two boxes together to save you on shipping, this is normal practice.